The easiest section on the ACT is based on a student’s individual strengths and weaknesses. However, there are some sections that are easier to prepare for and we’ve detailed that in the information below.
- Letters to the Editor: How rejecting the SAT and ACT injects more bias into UC’s application process
- The Tests are Dead; Long Live the Tests
- What Happens if the UCs Drop the SAT and ACT Requirement Permanently?
- Will high school juniors be taking the SAT test exam this year while school is closed?
- Computer-Based Testing for the SAT and ACT