Hi Matt, we’d love to hear more about how you thought about starting your own business?
It occurred to me that test-prep and tutoring was this massive billion-dollar industry that was plagued by informational asymmetry. Parents and students have no idea what to ask for or expect of their tutors in terms of results. The tutoring companies benefit disproportionately from this relationship, turning the whole exercise into a gamble. As a result, people were hiring tutors like they hire plumbers, they would ask: Are you reasonably priced?; Are you available near me? When they should be hiring them like they hire doctors and lawyers: Are you well-educated, experienced, and do you specialize in my needs? […]READ MORE
- How to Get into UPenn - A Guide To Ivy League Admissions
- How To Get Into Cornell University - Your Guide To Ivy League Admissions
- How To Get Into The Ivy League
- 2021 PSAT Scores and National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Scores: How to Make Sense of Them
- How To Get Into Harvard - A Guide To Ivy League Admissions