How Deliberate Practice Leads to Success || Deliberate practice is a term that shows up in biographies of almost every elite performer, and for good reason. Deliberate practice is a method that can be used to improve performance at anything, from test-taking to career skills, based on constant feedback and consistently working at the edge of your abilities.
Matt Larriva is the founder of Powerful Prep, an elite test-prep program with the highest published point gains. Using deliberate practice, he works with students to effectively prepare for college entrance exams through a more purpose-driven and focused practice. […]READ MORE
- How to Get into UPenn - A Guide To Ivy League Admissions
- How To Get Into Cornell University - Your Guide To Ivy League Admissions
- How To Get Into The Ivy League
- 2021 PSAT Scores and National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Scores: How to Make Sense of Them
- How To Get Into Harvard - A Guide To Ivy League Admissions