The Subject Tests—not to be confused with the SAT Test—are one-hour exams focused on a Subject of the test-taker’s choosing. Topics ranged from advanced math to languages and were seen as a way for students to demonstrate their expertise in subject matter not covered on the SAT.
The College Board cited its intent to “reduce demands on students” as the primary driver of the Subject Tests requirement. The organization noted that students registered to take the Subject Tests can expect their registrations to be canceled and their fees to be refunded. International students will have two more occasions to take the tests. […]READ MORE
- How to Get into UPenn - A Guide To Ivy League Admissions
- How To Get Into Cornell University - Your Guide To Ivy League Admissions
- How To Get Into The Ivy League
- 2021 PSAT Scores and National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Scores: How to Make Sense of Them
- How To Get Into Harvard - A Guide To Ivy League Admissions